Monday, October 8, 2007

Birthday

We had birthday dinner with the Dickman's on Sunday. The lunch went well enough Nolan was cranky and not having a nap. The thing I hate about sharing my Birthday dinner is getting shared cards. Brian's Grandparents give us one card I get one line. Oh well its not that huge of a deal.
This Sunday we will have dinner with the Gardner's. Wed the 17th is my Dad's b day.

My mom took me shopping for my birthday and I found some great deals.

So far my day is going well. Brian had a card waiting for me when I woke up. I just got notice that our diapers are in the mail. Woot!!!!
Edit Brian came home early with Sunflowers and a itune GC. He is now going to get Dirty bird for us.

Nursing strike is still on blah meaning I get to spend time with the pump.

Brian is heading out of town next week for a few days. We will miss him maybe he will bring us some thing back from Mexico.

the 27th we have a work dinner at this nice place down town that should be fun. I'm looking forward to having a nice night out.

1 comment:

Shalisa said...

Happy Birthday Sara! Sounds like your special day was very nice.