Tuesday, July 22, 2008

rambling of a intle widow

The new part came in tonight so I'm home alone. I'm glad Intel pay's my bill's I just don't always like the time it takes.

Our Disney trip is getting close I can't wait. I have started getting little things put in one spot for our trip.


We has a garage sale this last weekend made a little extra cash. IN a few weeks Marcia and I will be having a second one. I have some left over items along with some new things.


I washed my fabric the other day. Oh how I love clean soft fluffy fabric.

Jamie we need to meet up when you come to town. I miss you and our boy's need to meet.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

We

Jamie said...

We are coming into town Aug 2 (late that night)and leaving the 8th. Let me know what your schedule is like and we'll definitely meet up!