Wednesday, September 17, 2008

7 weeks

Brian will be around for the next 7 weeks. I have no idea what I'm going to do during this time.

His laptop is still missing Stupid TSA. Because of this he is grumpy and I can't take it.

We bought paint for the office this morning a bluish gray. I will post some pictures when we get it all done. The flooring is sitting in our garage waiting to be put in.


In November we are heading to Las Vegas for a wedding. We got bumped from our flight to Florida.So we have free flight vouchers that we will be using. While we are there I'm hoping we can see a Circ Du Solei show.

1 comment:

Shalisa said...

Ryan just told me that we can get another free dining trip before Christmas...we both looked at airfare :) Ha!

Did you get a TSA flyer in your bag that the laptop was packed in? They would have put one in there explaining that they opened your bag, I think there is a number on there to call. Maybe not. I'll have to look at mine to remember. Big bummer. I never check something I don't want to lose. Too many lost bags :)Hopefully it turns up. You might check with your credit card company, they can sometimes help.