Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Our whole family has been sick off and on for the last 3 weeks. Looks like everyone is on the mend thank goodness. Life has been a little stressful getting things ready for baby. Who is by the way still nameless oh well that will come right?

The USPS lost a package of mine last week. So I have been trying to get that taken care of. My carrier was on vacation for 3 weeks while he was gone. The guy covering his route messed up big time I guess. I had a nice little chat with out carrier today. Really nice guy he looked in all of the postal box's on the route. So I made a few sign's and put them by the mail box. I'm hoping who ever got my package will bring it back. Who wants cloth diaper if they don't use them? Ughhhh I guess they could sell them on Craigs list or ebay. I don't even want to think about that.

Brian's folks gave us a thousand dollars for the new baby. So we ordered our co-sleeper along with a few other things. We found this really cool bench for the front hall way. That will hold shoes and extra sweaters we keep by the door. With the rest I am thinking of having someone come deep clean my bathrooms. I just can't get the shower and tub super clean. My tummy keeps getting in the way of really scrubing it super well.

I am more then ready for baby boy to come. Really I can not wait to be done with this part of life. I just don't make a nice or good pregnant woman.
We have a c-section date on the books for after his due date. At the time I'm not giving out the date. I still really want to do a V-back just need my body to go into labor. Part of the problem is if I give out the date it feels like I'm giving up. I don't want that right now. Family has started asking us if we set a date yet and when it is.

I think that about covers it for the last few weeks. Oh on Sunday Nolan turns 2 that just blows my mind.

No comments: