Friday, September 25, 2009

laid it all out

The other day I let things flow. I told B about my unhappiness how it is creeping back. How spending money and eating a cookie are a quick fix. I asked him to change my paypal pass word. So I couldn't get that quick fix by buying my boys cute fluff or wool.
My depression has shown its ugly head again but different this time. I have told two people that its time to change. They will hold me accountable and make sure I fallow threw . I know things will be better there is no shame in seeing someone or taking meds. I wish more people would be open with this issue .

1 comment:

Sarah said...

No shame at all, love.
We are here for you and know that you can do whatever you set your mind to. Keep that in the forefront of your memory and turn to us when you need us.
I love you.