Thursday, August 14, 2008

a pinch of this a dash of that

This is going to be random and all over the place.

I'm just about done buying Christmas gifts. I need to Get Nolan's and Brian's. Now I need to get sewing and making to be 100% done.

The trip to Florida is getting closer. I need to have a package of diapers and snacks shipped. I should have that done the last week of Aug.

Tomorrow is Brian's work BBQ it is being held at blue lake
The BBQ should be lots of fun they are having it catered.

This weekend we are having a garage sale with a friend. I'm hope we do better then the last one. I have more item bigger items in this one.
How much should I ask for a car seat stroller set? 1 year old very lightly used its not mine its a friends.
I'm getting rid of some of our baby stuff. Because we will not be using it with the next. Speaking of which I think after Disney the fun will start.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Toddler travel tips from me the so-called pro:

The airlines will let you check a carseat in a carseat bag for free because it's a special item. I can fit an extra small bag inside of the carseat bag like a pack of diapers, sippy cups and bottles, blankies, toys, etc. Then you don't have to pay to ship the stuff. Then you can use the extra room to bring home all the cool stuff you buy on vacation.

I am so sorry we didn't catch up with you. I got really sick on Wednesday afternoon and slept most of it away. Thursday was a whirl wind as my family was all rushing to see Brody before we left.

Have fun in Florida

Unknown said...

thank you Jamie for the tip. I will have to use it next time.
We are not taking his carseat because we have no need for it. Disney is picking us up in there bus.

So its better for us to ship diapers. also Drug store is doing free shipping. Or I will have my dad Fed ex with his discount its like 5 dollars.