Thursday, October 23, 2008

changes

I was offered a job today out of the blue. A friend called me and asked if I want to do skin care. At the clinic she works at an hour later I was chatting with the owner. I drove home and talked to Brian looks like every thing is a go. I need T line up childcare for Nolan 3 days a week. The clinic is going to buy my product and has a table i can use.
This is a total blessing from the Lord. I had been thinking of getting a Christmas job. This would be so much more using my schooling. Putting my love of skincare to use making more then min wage.



OH and for those that don't know. Nolan will be a big brother in June. We got more then we paid for in Disney wink wink.

4 comments:

kristi said...

Congrats! :)

Princess Talana said...

Just as long as you don't name the baby Mickey or Minnie ;p

I already congratulated you... but one more time won't hurt! Congrats!!!!!!

Jamie said...

Yay you! I'm so glad things are going so well and coming together for you. How's the morning sickness? Are you losing weight again this time or is it better than with Nolan? I've come to the conclusion that sick and miserable pregnancies produce well behaved children.

Karinda said...

Congrats on new baby!
Check out www.salemdoulas.com if you guys are interested in doulas?
Awesome to get a job w/o all the anxiety of applying, interviewing, etc... especially for the holidays, that ROCKS!!
Congrats again!
Thanks for entering contest!!!