Monday, October 20, 2008

vote

My ballot came in the mail today. So I cracked open the voters guide during nap time. After doing some thinking and reading. I have made the choice to vote third party this year. I feel that we need more of a change then what others are offering. Plus I can't stomach McCain or Palin I want to punch the tv. When ever they are on it. I'm pretty sure Obama will win and I'm fine with that. I just feel my heart leading me another way.



This will be the only time I step into politics. seeing how I rather dislike them.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I agree with you, sister. What boggles my mind is that the "Christian Vote" is for McCain and Palin, but they don't think about the other consequences. I'm voting for Obama, I don't agree with everything he has to say by any means, but in my opinion it's the lesser of two evils, with my vote counting towards something.