Sunday, February 1, 2009

Skincare line.

After hard work and annoying set backs. I have found the line that meets all my needs for work. Called Servello I have been using it for a week plus. My skin feels great and glows or at least that is what people say. I have been going round and round with the owner of the "shop". She has her heart set on a line. So I tried it out and my face freaked out. There was burning stinging that made me look like a lobster for hours. I told her this and she said well not all products work for everyone. This might be true but I will not be using that line on my clients.
Brian and I have talked and we will be paying out of our own pocket. For the line I want to carry. That is fine with us and at the moment means I will be only getting a few things not the full line.

I have a salt scrub sample in Reggio Di Calabria. That I want to gift to some one. So lets do a little drawing leave a comment by the 12th. I will have Brian pull a name out of the hat that night. Then I will email and Post who the winner is of the wonderful scrub.

Reggio Di Calabria is a Bergamont and Citrus so clean and fresh.

1 comment:

kristi said...

looks like at this point my odds are pretty good. :)