Monday, February 23, 2009

Ugh sorry been busy.

OK so the winner of my little drawing is Kristi. So sorry it has taken me a extra week to post.
Life has been a little crazy around here. Back in Sept we put new flooring in our office/junk room. Little by little we are getting it done. The next step is to get a rug and new wall units. I want to turn it into a office/playroom so tired of toys down stairs.
I found this blog called Ikea hacks and someone made a kitchen. http://ikeahacker.blogspot.com/2009/02/whats-cooking.html I would love to do something like that.
Our resale shop had a Haba cook top for 13 dollars. That I Plan on using in making Nolan's play kitchen.
I have more to say and will be better updating this week.

1 comment:

Princess Talana said...

:) I had a full play kitchen when I was little that I loved... and old stove, an old fridge, a lot of play food... and all of it in a shed on our property, so I could be out of the house and having lots of fun.