Monday, March 30, 2009

baby boy

Baby boy is still nameless at the moment. We haven't made any head way on that front.
I have a C-section on the books in case I don't go into labor. At first I didn't know how I felt about it. Really I'm ok if that is how things end again. This will be our last baby I will not be carrying any more.
This has been by far much harder then last time. When you throw up so hard and often you get nose bleeds. That makes you not want to do this again. Baby was breech last time they checked since then I think he has moved. I felt him turn or flip goodness what that painful.
Things are coming along nicely I'm just tired and super sore. I went back on my anti depression meds. I was losing it and just wanted to run away from life. I should find someone to talk too. That will come in time mostly my fear will hold be back on that one. I rather dislike finding someone to talk to. For some reason I am a huge chicken and think they will laugh at me.

2 comments:

bazanna said...

omar. omar is always a name that won't disappoint. ;)

afa finding someone to talk to, it's a pita, you find someone who takes your ins, you talk to them, don't connect, find someone else, tell them your whole shebang again, don't connect, lather, rinse, repeat...it's WORK, that therapy crap. it's no mystery why so many of us avoid it...

Sarah said...

You cannot name him Omar. Because that's Omar's name ... and Omar is just the only Omar I need to know.

Re: talking to someone. It *IS* a lather, rinse, repeat situation. You tend to your skin with care, but you have to find the right product first, right? You need to care for your brain and your heart, the same way, too.

Have you thought about seeking counseling at the church you're attending? Might be an option!