Saturday, August 4, 2007

Thinking

This last week I have been thinking a lot about mental health and happiness.
I really dislike saying this breath here it goes. I need help yes that's right I Sara need help that comes from a pill.
A few years ago I had a break down while at school. We are talking crying ,sweating end of the world panic attack. They even called the EMT to come check me out and called Brian. I was diagnosed as being GAD general anxiety disorder with a side of depression. I worked really hard to get myself healthy with the help of a councilor and pills.
I even went back to school and finished the hours to become a Esthetician.
Granted I didn't finishing getting my hair credits but oh well.This made me feel great to conker my fears and phobias.

Why am I talking about all this because once again I'm in need of a little help. I know this is not some thing I should be embarrassed about. Being at home with a crying baby has made me not so happy. With a little help from someone to talk to along with some chemicals. I will get better this is just a means to an end not the end of the world. This too shall pass and I will get stronger in the end.

I am thankful for the hard times from these we learn and grow.

2 comments:

Shalisa said...

I think that it's great you can be honest with yourself and others. It's my opinion that we ALL have "mental health issues" :) I hope things start to look up for you soon.

Unknown said...

I want others to know they are not alone when it comes to mental health.

It has taken me a while to be okay with my "issue".