Wednesday, August 29, 2007

um

I should be sleeping oh well thats what naps are for. Not much is going on with my life. Nolan is in the middle of a growth spurt. This means cranky city for us. Poor little guy and mama.

Brian is about done with summer classes woot. This means I get to have him around for a few weeks. Then it all starts back up just with different days.

I started Christmas Shopping yes I am crazy. After years of customer service I rather dislike the mall. When all the holiday's are here they make me stressed.


My sister is coming home for a visit in the next month. I haven't seen her in a year if not longer. She lives in Alaska long story as to why this is. I am proud of her she is going back to school and raising a daughter on her own.

alright off to bed

here is a open link to a cute Nolan picture. I kind of suck at hmlt if any one wants to make a cheat sheet that would be great.
Good night!

http://flickr.com/photos/kewidoll/1215777462/

No comments: