Monday, November 12, 2007

Family

These are the people that know you best. They also know what buttons to push and when to do so.

That said I love mine even if they drive me bonkers. I am not really looking forward to the Holiday's this year. Our wedding anniversary falls on Thanksgiving this year. Then Friday I guess there is a thing at Brian's Aunt and Uncles. Don't get me wrong they are very nice people I just don't want two days of them.
On top of all of this my folks are coming over to the Dickman's for Thanksgiving day. I know it was my idea but, now I'm having second thoughts.
Is it bad that I feel this way?
part of me is really happy one person will be missing thats mean. Oh well its the truth I have bent over backwards to get to know her. She on the other has not sad but true after five years she has know idea who I am.