Sunday, November 25, 2007

Holiday Recap

Alright so Thanksgiving went better then I could have hoped for. We had dinner at Brian's folks house my parents also came over.
Then Nolan stayed the night with Grandma and Grandpa Dickman for our anniversary. Brian and I rented a movie and just enjoyed each other. Friday morning we got up and went to Fred Meyers for socks. After we were done getting socks for all family members it was back to bed.
Saturday we headed up to a family meet up in Spirit lake Washington woot. That was boring and well boring. I did get to meet back up with my baby so that was nice. Then we headed up to the Smiths Nolan slept for almost the whole drive. Friday night Shalisa feed us this really yummy Pot pie.

Saturday Shalisa and I meet up with Kristi while the boys played. They were installing Leopard on the mac's.
I had a great visit Nolan did alright not the best but not horrid.

oh Shalisa what is the magazine you get? I tried looking it up but couldn't recall the right name.
thank you for having us.
Justin and Kristi it was great meeting you face to face.

2 comments:

Shalisa said...

Taste of Home's Simple and Delicous

bazanna said...

Happy anniversary! You sound like life is treating you pretty good. :)