Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sibling update

I got a note in the mail from her today.

"Sara
I am sorry that I slapped you. I am even more so that Nolan was in your arms. I don't know why you are so against me,never the less, I love you."

well lets see I am not against her. Yes the things I said hurt they were the truth. I know that does not mean they should be said or any less painful.

Not sure what to say about all of this. Every thing is jumbled up in my mind right now. I could go with out talking to her for a while. Well that's nothing new to be honest we don't talk much.

my heart hurts that's normal for things in this case. I am not ready to talk to her plus I feel she should call me. If in fact she is really sorry then its up to her.

If she has hit Nolan or me more then twice I would have called the cops on her. The only reason I didn't slug her was because Brian stepped in front of me.
My dad thinks that he and I need to talk. I don't' think we have anything to say he stood by while my sister assaulted me. Pretty sure he is going to say something along the lines of we don't cuss in this house young lady. Well I didn't think we hit in this house dad.

blah so looks like the holidays just got so much better.

1 comment:

bazanna said...

HOLY CRAP woman! Maybe a little prozac salt lick in a secluded corner of the family home? Oh that was so awful of me to say....