Monday, June 9, 2008

bits and pieces.

Lets see Saturday I got some new fabric. I got 5 yards of supper soft Bamboo fabric. Two yards of it are Terry the other three are valour.
Now I need to get a walking foot so I can do a little sewing. I plan on making some nursing pads, a few prefolds and maybe some wipes. I might dye some of the prefolds or flatfolds. Bamboo dyes up wonderful.


I need to make a list of things we are going to do while Brian is off.
For starter Sep 7-15 we will be at Walt Disney World. We will be spending a few days with the Smiths.
Brian wants to go camping so we will do that later in the month. In October we want to get away just the two of us. I don't know where or when that will happen. I think it will be a Birthday wedding anniversary thing.
I would like to make it up to a Girls craft night also at the Smith's. Maybe this summer Nolan and I can come visit. That way we can see Kristi and Shalisa at the same time.

I have been thinking of going back to Sephora. To tell you the truth my heart is just not in it i have started enjoying my time at home. Maybe I will look for a little Christmas job who knows.

No comments: