Saturday, June 14, 2008

spotting with a side of stalking



Today while at Sarah's Graduation from PSU. I saw and stalked Jael from ANTM Cycle 8. Yes I know its not the best picture. I was too scared lazy to walk up to her to get one. OH well that's how things go.
Sarah's graduation was long I did really enjoy the speaker.Richard Pimentel who happens to be a prof at PSU. He has a movie based on his life out called Music Within.
After Sarah walked and I stalked Jael we went to lunch at the screen door. Where I had fried Chicken and Waffles for the very first time. OH my gosh they were so big as you can see.
I will be taking Brian there for a date soon.The waffle was made out of sweet potato which was to die for. The chicken was spicy and very crispy. I wanted Grits sadly that didn't happen but next time for sure.

I also made Bagels this morning from the wild yeast blog. They turned out really great the boys love them. I think we will make those again soon.


oh and Jael sorry I didn't ask you for your picture. Next time I run into you I will.

1 comment:

Princess Talana said...

Wow, like one of the most psycho, crazy people ever on that show!

And chicken and waffles makes me crave a Southern buffet like none other! South Carolina here I come... in December... lol!