Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Have you Met UHD?


Close up of UHD
Originally uploaded by kewidoll
This is UHD ugly hair doll she was given to Nolan. Yes that is real hair she was made by Tami B's Aunt.

Lets see Milestones for Nolan he is cutting his top teeth. which has really been a huge pain. he is so close to crawling its not even funny. Also he has been trying to pull himself up on things. so maybe he will be skipping crawling who really knows.
Oh last night Nolan slept the whole night in his own bed. We have been slowly moving him over. Infact he slept from 9:30-7:50 am this is great news. He as been sleeping the whole night for a couple weeks. Just not in his own bed.

My First day of WW was hard but I made it. I can do this and I will do this. I have a goal that will be made.

so there as been a little talk about baby number 2. Things are on the back burner for now. come Aug or Sept they will be moved back up.

4 comments:

bazanna said...

He is sooooo cuuuuuute. I think maybe he needs to come spend some time with auntie and cousins...and maybe go visit great gma D so she can ogle him and smooch him up some. :):):)

bazanna said...

the boy, not the dolly, btw...although if she wants to come along, it's perfectly fine with me.

Sarah said...

I think Aunt Tami's UHD is creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy, but you know that. Now AT knows, too! LOL

I made UHD dance today. "Do do do do do. UHD does the dance for Nolan! Do do do do dooo!"

bazanna said...

i was arguing with my hair the other day, thinking about chopping off a few inches myself, and i though of UHD and i still have no idea where the missing chunks are on my head. THAT'S how creepy my actual hair is. it just completely takes over my entire person, and rules the upper half of my body. cut some off? that's okay, we'll replicate more, and you, too, will be assimilated. your distinctiveness will be added to our collective.