Tuesday, January 22, 2008

oh you know life

Monday I am rejoining WW they have a mommy and me time. I hope to do better this time around. I have this really bad habit of getting lazy after 10-15 lbs.

My trip to Cali was nice the weather was warmer then here. We spent a day at Glen ivy this really nice hot springs and spa. here is the web site "http://www.glenivy.com/index.php
we had a soak played in the mud ate great food. What else could a girl ask for?

I need to get the boys to bed they are worn out.


OH right I got a new tattoo a star on the back of my neck. I have been wanting a star for a while.
For my third one I want hebrew writing of one of the two sayings below.

I think I will get He is my beloved and I am his some where on my body.
Or maybe his Banner over me is love.

2 comments:

bazanna said...

I hope you are feeling rested! That sounds like a lot of fun. I have been go go go over here, and my babysitter is having her other hip replaced next month, so there's another two months with no babysitter breaks *sigh* (we just did this in November/December for her first hip).

*I* want another tat! FJ would probably freak, though. He is marginally disturbed that I have one in the first place. I would like something like a tree of life, or vines all across my back...I never show my back, so it would still be private. Just not to him LOL

Good luck with WW! I have never been able to make the point system work for me, I lost more than 100 on Atkins a few years back, and the RA has lovingly caused me to gain some back due to inactivity...but I am reinducting again RIGHT NOW and I'm doing okay...finally gotten to that losing my appetite place, so I'm hopeful. I just feel really gross and I remember how it felt to be between a size 8-12 and that was soooo nice. I would like to exercise but what to do? Everything hurts. I should swim but ewwww that sounds so COLD right now, it would probably paralyze me. I love living rurally but that does mean no local pools nearby with flexible hours. There is a Courthouse in W. Salem, but geez, who wants to drive 20 miles just to swim? And pay $$ a month? That seems so crazy to me.

Anonymous said...

Yay for vaca! <3

When you go get your next one, I'll hold your hand and take another picture of it. I need to put that picture up, it's sweet.