Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Part 2 of year in pictures

May brought us the birth of our Son Nolan. below are two pictures I know the first one is kind of crappy.
1
new born Nolan
2
yellow baby

June we have Ruby looking super sweet and cute.
Ruby
July we have the air show that happens down the road from us. The Blue Angles fly right over our house.
IMG_4735.JPG

September Bear had to have surgery for his bladder stones as a plus he got a tummy tuck.
post tummy tuck

October I got older. Instead of a picture of me how about one of my boys.
makeing breakfast

November had Nolan trying out solids and staying over at Grandma and Grandpas.
yummy carrots

December we had our first Christmas with a baby he got two teeth .
teeth or something like that

that rounds out my year in pictures. I can't wait to see what this year brings for us.

1 comment:

kristi said...

Nolan is getting so big, the last picture is really cute!