Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sad

I have been un friended for no reason that I can think of. How sad is that? I wrote her a email and have yet to hear back. yes people grow apart and change still it would be nice to hear a reason.

Also on the sadness issue I have been really missing having a church family. My heart has been aching. We went and visited a church the other Sunday I liked it. The Church is much smaller then i am use to. That is no huge deal. The teaching was good and the people were all very nice and friendly.
Nolan liked the nursery I think the workers took to him just as well. We are headed back tomorrow need to give it a few tries.

Ok well i am going to do some reading before bed.

1 comment:

Princess Talana said...

Hiya! Just thought I'd pop my head in... Mr. Nolan is looking amazing!

Talana