Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I think Spring might be here!

Our Seattle trip was good had a nice time visiting friends.

Lets see so today was the first time in 11 days that I had to change a poopy diaper. yes you read that right no poop for me. Nolan has been going poop in the pooty do you know how great that is? I love not having to wash or throw out poop filled diapers.
EC is going pretty well we are not supper strict with it. Just taking things at a Nolan pace.

I have had a few things on my mind and heart to write about. Maybe this week I will get them out. One of them has been bugging me for months. The only reason I have not talked about it is. I don't want people to feel I am picking on them. Which is not the case at all.

We got the invite for Nolan's birthday lastnight. I was going to make them but sadly with time and lazyness it is not going to happen. For what ever reason my drive has been lacking.
Our tax money should be coming in soon. You know it pays to have a kid and house thats for sure. We will be paying off my car with a little extra left over. That will go for a down payment for a new car for me. The forrester is will on its last legs. We are looking into a CRV no mini van for this family. I made a promise to Brian that I would never make him drive one.

1 comment:

kristi said...

Have you gotten your camera back yet? I am looking forward to seeing pictures from your time in Seattle.

I am really impressed with the EC.