Monday, April 7, 2008

some funny title

Lets see I have been racking my brain for something to write. We got our garden box supplies B will build that this weekend. I hope to plant our seeds for starters in a few day's.

Lets see B got a 16% ra ise and promotion this is his third in 3 years. This means that no I really don't have to work. I would still like to find something outside the house todo.

Sunday we went back to Evergreen that was nice. I really enjoyed the worship the lesson was good. The youth pastor spoke which I enjoyed he was very out going. He made me think of Miles in a few ways. Miles was my Jr high pastor when I was 12 then ten years later I was a leader for him. Miles married Brian and I he has a special place in my heart. When I was in Jr high I was a little scared of Miles he was loud, big and crazy.

No comments: