Thursday, April 3, 2008

todays plans

shower Done
upload seattle pictures. Done
Post a few of them.Will do so in a few moments

Take N for a walk Done 20 mins
Wash bottles ugh I hate them. Done
Maybe make a Target Run just to get us out of the house. Went to Fred's

then tonight make BBQ pizza.
Go to mommy NOT "night out"


My day looks fun don't you think!


I am feeling better about being a stay at home mom. I have been working on being at peace. Part of it might be that for every job I interview for nothing comes of it.
Maybe I am meant to be a stay at home mom.

1 comment:

Shalisa said...

I'm glad you're feeling better about staying at home. Not that you have to, but if that's what's happening, I would hope you feel at peace about it.

Seems like you had a fun filled day.

So, I thought of something for your trip to New England. I know you said Maine, but couldn't remember where else you wanted to go...but if you want to go to Vermont then you can visit the King Arthur Flour company and take in a class. There are various fees for the various classes, but a hands on baking class from the experts, that would be fun. :) I think for Sue's 60th birthday I want to take her down to San Fran for a 5 day intesive baking class there.