Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas list

This is a list of things I need to do. Some items like the food stuff will be done in Dec. Others I need to start busting out tomorrow. Right I need to have Brian take a look at my sewing machine. along with get my power cord for the surger back.


my list
crayon cookies for my son's toddler friends
Fabric shopping bags
pin cushions
sweet and spicy nuts and some sort of candy. bark I think or truffles

oh and flannel socks for my dad if I can find a pattern.

If I have time I have some dish towels that could be dyed and embellished.


What sort of things are you crafting for Christmas? I know Kristi made a post about making the boy's sleeping bags. How is that coming along? I would still love to know if you have a pattern.

1 comment:

kristi said...

I don't have a pattern for the sleeping bags, but they were going to be pretty basic they weren't even going to have a zipper. But now I'm thinking I might just buy sleeping bags and use the fabric I bought for something else. I have some other thoughts for the fabric! We'll see how motivated I get. :)

I'm making coasters and cloth napkins for gifts. And I am going to do some photo magnets of the boys. We do photo calenders every year for family, but that isn't really crafting...digital crafting maybe!