Thursday, November 13, 2008

playdates

I need to find a play group ours stopped meeting. Nolan and I are not getting out of the house enough. this is making us both cranky and turn to movies way too much.

I don't know where to start looking. I would do book babies but 9 am is a little too early for us. he wakes up around 8:15 then breakfast. That would be cutting it much too close.
There is a huge play place up the street with blow up things. It cost 5 bucks each time and well i'm cheap. I don't mind once a month or so but not every couple days.

I'm at my wits end to be honest. Since the weather has gone down hill we don't play outside. So we don't see any of our mommy friends.


starting to fall into the dislike being a stay at home mom rut again.

3 comments:

Jen said...

downtown library has storytimes: Wednesdays through November 19, 11–11:30 a.m., Fridays through November 21, 11–11:30 a.m., Thursdays through November 20, 10:15–10:45 a.m., Saturdays through November 22, 10:15–10:45 a.m.

Beaverton library: http://www.beavertonlibrary.org/kids/storytimes.html

And maybe we should do a standing date with our kids? You guys are always welcome here!

Sarah said...

I am no help but wanted to wish you luck. I'll pray for you about finding contentment. <3 you

Jamie said...

Have you looked into local churches, there are some mom's day out programs around here at a few local churches for about 2-3 hours once or twice a week. It would be good for you to have quiet time!