Sunday, November 9, 2008

project

One of my mother in laws students is doing her senior project. On my pregnancy because she wants to be a L&D nurse. I just email her info every so often. Which is really easy this is what she wrote me.



My main goal for this project is to learn more about pregnancy, and having a baby in general. I don't need any personal information, I don't need to use your real names, or anything like that. I don't need to be there for your delivery or anything. What would be really helpful, is if you could email me every other week, once a month, or as often as you'd like to.. and just explain how you're feeling, if you have morning sickness, certain cravings, mood swings, any doctors appointments (I don't need to know any results for anything..) or anything like that.. that would be extremely helpful. I would greatly appreciate it if you wanted to share about your pregnancy with a complete stranger like me, but I want to make it as comfortable for you as possible. Just let me know if you would like to help me out with this project.


Anyone else that is pregnant who wants to help her out. Should comment or email me sara.m.d @gmail.com

No comments: