Thursday, December 4, 2008

ideas

I want to do charitable gifts this year.So if you have a site/charity you love please let me know. I have Heifer international on my list. I have 10-20 per person to spend.


Once I get that taken care of my Christmas shopping well be done. I could do some sewing if I have the time.

Our Thanksgiving was good a little crazy with the dinner time being bumped up.
Friday Brian went to the sock sale at Fred's for me. Then we hit up down town Hillsboro and walked around. the little wooden toy story was having a sale so we got Nolan a few things. Which Grandma will be buying off of us. I'm done with his Birthday gifts also for the year.

1 comment:

Shalisa said...

I haven't used them, but my parents always got the world concern catalogue. They are one of organizations which does the child sponsorship program. You can donate and get Christmas cards, and cataloge items such as Heifer.