Monday, July 2, 2007

A few things

So first off I'm not sure if I am cut out to be a stay at home mom. I know Nolan is only 7 weeks old but, I want to go back to work. I love him more then anything else in life I just can't be at home all day. There are days when all he does is cry this in turn makes me cry. I know its going to be hard but ugh....

Cloth Diapering is going well we still don't have enough for a full day. We are using sposies at night while we work on building our stash. That and we change him when we nurse at night makes for a happy baby.

Saturday we went to dinner alone while Nolan stayed with Brian's sister. He did a really good job staying with her.
we have been having a supply issue so I have been pumping and eating lots of oats. I hate supplementing with formal since its nasty stuff. Sadly we had to do it twice so far granted just an oz.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

How come I didn't know you had a blog and I found it cause I saw you commented on Kristi's blog! Crazy. Anyway. Fenugreek, have you tried it? Fred Meyer carries it in bulk with the spices and also in tea form (Mother's Milk Tea?) Something like that.
And anyone can be a stay at home mom. But I think you need some stay at home mom friends...it helps a lot. Maybe try http://www.mops.org/ ;)AND...I'm I big fan of prefolds. All my hemp stinks. Same with fleece. Could just be us...but the simpler the better it seems (except for bumgenius. LOVE those things, but the pricetag)