Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I should be in bed

Having Brian in summer school is really taking a toll on me. I feel like he is not home even when he is. Right now Brian and Nolan are sleeping something I should be doing. I will head to bed in a few moments I just needed some down time.

Nolan's sleeping has gotten worst it is taking hours to get him to sleep. So the last few nights I have taken to just having him sleep with us. I don't sleep as well this way but, I'm not fighting a baby all night to get him to sleep.

In the last few days Nolan has become anti baby carrier. this makes things a little more trouble some.

Bear our cat has become more needy since we brought Nolan home. We lavish love on him he should not be wonting. Silly Cat this is Bear for those of you that have never meet him. http://flickr.com/photos/kewidoll/359776323/
Friday I get to take miss Ruby to the vets this should be fun.

1 comment:

kristi said...

I love your cats face! So cute.