Monday, July 16, 2007

Not happy

With the hot weather Nolan is having a hard time sleeping. I can't take this any more the whole day with him. Then spending hours trying to get him to sleep. Ugh I feel like a only parent when I'm not. I have a wonderful husband yet I do all of the parenting. Most of it has to do with Nolan only wanting me. and Brian finishing school. I need a moment to myself even if only i can pee by myself.

sleeping we have the no cry book yet haven't had a chance to read it. all he wan'ts to do is nurse and sleep. I think we are in a growth spurt.

1 comment:

kristi said...

Sometimes I've had these feelings too. Justin would be gone at work all day and then have a youth event at night and wouldn't be home until Judah was asleep. It is so hard to do it all alone, even if it is just for a day. I definitely have more respect for single moms now.
Isn't it great that at night they always only want mom? :)