Friday, July 13, 2007

Thunder storms

First because Kristi asked here is a link to see Nolan's photos. http://flickr.com/photos/dawt/sets/72157600207385454/
Because I killed my camera sad I know. Tried to make it swim when my water spilled in my hand bag. These are on Brian's flickr account.
Sorry it has taken me a bit.
My supply issue is getting better turns out a lot of it was due to stress. Brian has been pushing formula on me. I have brewers yeast that I should add to my oatmeal. I also have mothers milk tea that is good on ice.

The whole reason for this post was the thunder storm we had last night. I love storms for no real reason just that I do. The rain hitting the roof is a great sound to fall asleep too. Oh the fresh smell after the rain how every thing is clean.

I'm getting better at this stay at home mom thing. Sadly my wax pot has a huge layer of dust on it. I miss waxing people pulling that unwanted hair out.
I know things will get better as he gets older and we meet more mommies.
Next weeks goal find a bible study for mom's or just one I like. Take more walks Nolan does not like the stroller must fix that.

1 comment:

kristi said...

Nolan is VERY cute!
You are brave, I have always been afraid of thunderstorms! :)