Wednesday, September 12, 2007

the coast

Nolan and I went to the Coast today. This we our first trip and things went pretty well. My good friend from high school is in town. So we packed up all the kids and hit the Beach.

Nolan had his four month check up. we have fallen off the weigh chart. Nolan has had a hard time gaining weigh. So get to do mom baby visits now to watch his weigh.
This makes me feel bad about myself like I can't take care of my child.
the though of giving up breastfeeding has crossed my mind. Or I could just pump that way we could up his amount.

I feel so helpless hate this feeling.

1 comment:

Shalisa said...

Don't worry about Nolan's weight as something you're doing Sara, sometimes things just happen that us as parents can't control. It's a terrible feeling, but don't beat yourself up over it. You're doing a great job feeding Nolan. Have you seen a lactation consultant? They aren't terribly expensive and they can put your mind at ease with how much Nolan is eating at a feeding, they will weigh him before and after and you can see how many ounces it is. This will show you more effectively how much he is eating in a sitting than pumping for a bottle. Keep you chin up Sara!