Friday, September 7, 2007

Really fast like

Nolan is taking a nap so I have a moment to update.
Life might be changing for the Dickman family soon. Brian and I are talking about moving. We have started a pro-con list and have done a little research on the town. Who knows what will come of it. I am more then willing to try something new.

Bear is at the vets right now he had to have surgery for a bladder stone. Poor guy he peed on the bed Wed night. That is what made us think something was wrong. The vet visit is going to set us back a pretty penny.
Ruby misses Bear she has been looking for her playmate. Cats are so funny I though she didn't like Bear guess I was wrong.

Nolan and I still struggle with naps and sleeping. I rather dislike going any were social because I get stuck with a cranky baby that will not nap. Not sure what to do anymore. I am at my wits end and so sleep deprived that CIO sounds good to me.
Just wish there were more people around me who have the same problems. I feel really alone in my parenting problems.

We got some pears from Brian's aunt and uncle so I baked them for baby food.
Shalisa and Kristi do you have any good baby food recipes?
Now that veggies like squash and carrots are cheap at the farmers market. I want to start getting things ready for making baby food.
I would like to try my hand at applesauce. There is a great farm up the street from us with all kinds of apples. We got our pumpkins from them last year and will again this year.

have been thinking of making a HSO widow blog. Brian has been working on the program every night. Thinking of asking Ryan if Brian can have a night off. I would like to have see and talk to him at the same time.

Well I think that about covers it.

3 comments:

.justin said...

moving to where?


...shelton?

kristi said...

Shelton is nice. :)

This is the site I used for info on homemade baby food.
http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com
I loved making Judah's food. It was really easy, and saved us money. If you look at that site and still have questions, I can try to answer them. But I think that site has more info than you could ever need! :)

Shalisa said...

Kristi and I used the same website. Are you using the ice cube tray method? That's how I did it, and it was a snap. Pretty much whatever was in season I did for Maddie. Sweet potatoes/yams are usually a common baby favorite.