Wednesday, September 26, 2007

weird

I'm just wondering is it weird that I asked for Diapers for my birthday?

To be honest I can't say there is anything I really want. I need new clothes and could use a new a pot or pan. Um I don't really want new pot's and pans for my birthday. Other then that I Can't think of anything.
Ugh Nolan ate my brain I am way behind on my gifts. I have no freaking clue what to get Brian or anyone else. We have Four birthday in the next month. Then on top of Christmas I have a handful of items bought. ugh maybe everyone will get GC's for Christmas. I started making a list of things for Family and didn't get very far.

Maybe I will get a Dr Who Dvd older season.

2 comments:

kristi said...

I don't think it's weird to ask for diapers for your birthday. I had leftover birthday money, and I bought diapers with it. If it its weird, then we can be weird together. :)

Shalisa said...

I'd ask for diapers for my birthday, but I know noone would buy them because they would say, "it's not for you"...maybe I should just ask for money...haha, but I stopped getting money for my birthday when I was 16 :)