Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day dreaming

The last week has had me day dreaming about a vacation. Sadly this is not going to happen in a while. I tried talking Brian into heading down to Disney Land in Oct. The look I got was a huge no go. I even reasoned we could use my folks time share and get in free on our birthday's. Plus it would be nice to visit my Grandparents I don't get to see them often.
I don't think we will be taking the boy's on a flight any time soon. Unless I can drug my husband which is kind of hard. Our flight to Orlando in Sept made Brian super cranky. He is in no hurry to fly with young kids again.
The other week there was talk from MIL to visit the SIL's next Christmas. I don't think we will do that which is sad I would love to visit South America. I would like Nolan to know his aunts. Oh well maybe I can keep working on a plan.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

The more you travel with little ones, the easier it gets. Maybe that will be some encouragement for Brian.
And we tend to break all the rules when we travel, by letting Brody eat and drink things we wouldn't otherwise or watch hours of movies. As long as he's entertained!!!