Friday, January 16, 2009

shopping

I have been slowly picking up a few things for baby. Last week I got a few of these
A blog I read had them on sale. Then while at target I picked up some T shirts that snap down the front. I think the icing on the cake would have to be today my mom took us shopping. We went to the Woodburn outlets to hit up some of the winter sales. She got Nolan some pants and shirts for next year. Then she made me pick out some girl baby clothes. We don't find out what we are having until next Tuesday.
So I picked out one or two items she on the other hand picked up $100 worth of stuff.
I have no feeling about this baby one way or another. with Nolan I knew he was a boy and had a dream. Not that I think dreams are always true or anything. This baby no real feelings or dreams. So I guess we will finding out if those cute clothes are going back or not in a few day's.

No comments: