Monday, January 5, 2009

goals

Alright this is a little late but oh well. My goals for this year are as fallows.

1) go to play group or date twice a month. We are part of a Hillsboro mom's meet up they do about 20 things a month.

2) Read a none fluff book for every two I read.
So if anyone has some ideas for me please let me know.
.
3)Can,freeze or dry so I can set more food away this spring summer. I'm looking into doing a CSA with a farm this year. With a new baby we will not make it to farmers market as often.

I know its an odd number but really that's all I have.

1 comment:

Jen said...

My "to read" pile consists of:
The Liberated Bride, A.B. Yehoshua
Summerland, Michael Chabon
How to Raise a Jewish Child, Anita Diamant (nonfiction)
The Red Tent, Anita Diamant
Fragile Things, Neil Gaiman
Middlesex, Jeffery Eugenides
In Justice, David Iglesias (nonfiction)