Monday, February 4, 2008

fun fact

I neglect my child, did you know that? Yes, you read that right! Why shouldn't I be honest and up front about it.

You are all wondering how do you neglect your child? Let me answer that question for you. This is how: by playing with him on the floor. We spend most of our day playing with Nolan's non-noisy "educational" toys. Yes, by not buying my child every toy out on the market I am neglecting him.
wow Brian and I sure have this parenting thing all wrong. Here we thought it was best for me to be a SAHM and play with our child. Boy we are going to have one messed up kid when he gets older.


Later in the week I will share with you a few of Nolan's favorite toys



Now, I have been blessed to be a SAHM. I know there are plenty of parents who care and love there children who work. This is in no way looking down on them.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I thought you were a SAHM, no SHAM in my life! ;)