Sunday, February 17, 2008

no witty comment.

Last night Brian and I had our date. We had Greek cafe for dinner which was very good. After dinner we did a little shopping at the outdoor mall across the street.
First stop was Baby Gap to get Nolan a few new shirts. While there we picked up a baby shower gift for a friend. I had fun drolling over all the little girl clothes. I told Brian that Nolan needs more boy friends. All of our friends have little girls guess he will just be a ladies man.
Then we stopped by REI to look at what was on the winter clearance.

On the way home we swung by Fred's to pick out some dessert. While at Fred's they had all of the gardening supplies on sale so we got some seeds.
We had a nice night with our dessert we watched a little Tivoed tv and talked.

Brian's at work so it just Nolan and I for who knows how long. I am thinking of ordering Pizza for dinner.

No comments: