Friday, February 22, 2008

today I took a walk

Alright so EC is going alright yesterday I caught two pees. Today we got one so far I'm just doing the ones after naps. I have been watching him to see what signs come with this. He has no problem sitting on the potty in fact he smiles and bounces. the bouncing is a bit of a problem because he moves above the bowl.

I am still toying with the idea of getting a part time job. Right now I am just keeping my eyes open.
Today Nolan and I took a walk to our neighborhood coffee shop about a half a mile. The walk was really nice even if we did get rained on. At the shop I chatted with Amy one of the owners. She told me about a mommy group that meet there twice a month. They have it after the store is closed. I will be going to the next one I can't wait.

1 comment:

bazanna said...

HOORAY! i can't wait to hear about more mommy-meetings. i know this will be so good for you.

mom called yesterday, she got nol's pics and was delighted beyond belief. this proves i need to take camera lessons from my nephew...

signed, baz, old lady.