Monday, March 3, 2008

Ideas

Alright so This fall we plan on taking Brian's sabbatical. At first we were thinking the east coast. I'm not sure if a 16/17 month old would enjoy that.
So I am asking you my readers please give me some ideas. Where should my family go for 2-3 weeks.
Has to be toddler friendly so Vegas is out. Disney is good but I think we will take him when he is a little older. We are not huge fans of super hot weather for we get cranky & snippy. A aunt/grandma might come with us if that helps.

Lets hear them !!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Believe it or not, I think the east coast would be a great place for a kid that age. Disney is more for older kids, you're right about that, and a 2-3 week stint is WAY too long to be in the magic kingdom anyway. If you did an eastern seaboard thing, like DC/Boston/NYC, you could easily find enough to do that's kid-friendly, especially since most cities have a few "with kids" guidebooks written about them.