Friday, March 28, 2008

Seattle day 2 and part of 3

Our trip is going really well things couldn't be better. Nolan is napping so I'm sitting out in the hallway writing this. The sleep thing has been a little hard. With us all in one room makes for early nights. We brought the pack n play from Grandmas house he naps in it. At night he sleeps with me which means I don't sleep so well.

Yesterday we went to the Woodland zoo that was fun. They have a kids area so they can run around and play. Nolan loved that he was crawling all over the place with a huge smile on his face. They also have a nice indoor wooden carousel that we rode. The Graffias were being feed at the same time we were at their pen.So we spent a few moments talking to the keeper.
We spent a good 4 hours at the zoo so after we were all ready for a nap.

Then we went to Jen's for dinner got a little lost on the way. That would be my fault my note taking was not the best. It was fun seeing Jen and family I even got to hold the newest member he is so little and sweet. Her older boy is cute with all his hair 2 year olds are crazy and fun. I can't wait for Nolan to talk like that and run around.

We have been doing a lot of walking so far which has been nice. After Nolan wakes up we are heading down town to do a little shopping.
Our plan is to also see the Aquarium we will see how Nolan is doing.
I haven't taken any pictures but Brian has so I will post some when we get back.
Nolan has been a real trooper just hanging out in the Beco while mom and dad drag him around. We have been trying to let him out so he can crawl around get some of that energy out.

No comments: