Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday

Easter was good for the most part. I got to enjoy family two day's in a row woot. yes that is sarcasm because I love Brian's Grandma. Ugh the woman loves to tell me how to raise my child. Yes she is 92 and maybe a little crazy but still. Do you really have to point out my choices that you don't agree with to everyone.

My feelings have been a little hurt no on purpose. I made a error in judement and took some thing personal. I shouldn't have and I am sorry.
I know most of it steams from not knowing what to do with my life. Not sure how much longer I have do this stay at home thing. Don't get me wrong I love my son more then anything. I just can't handle not talking to adults or using me brain.

I did find a mommy group and went to it this week. I had a blast that was helpful.
we are talking about finding a new church. for a few weeks we were visiting Sarah's sadly its not for us. I will miss seeing Sarah more regular.

No comments: