Saturday, March 1, 2008

Woes

The last few nights Nolan has been waking up screaming. Some nights we can get him back down pretty fast. I know this is just how things go so no reason to complain.

I used a little baking soda to clean up a stain yesterday. Now I think it bleached my carpet is that even possible?

We are having a Off week for EC like I said he screams. When ever we sit him on his little potty chair. My wrist can't take holding him over the toilet. I guess its time to break down and get a seat for the toilet.

For those of you that CD I'm in the market for a few new diapers. Spam we with the ones you like. I sold off our BG v2.0 and our Blueberry minkys OS. The Aplix was rubbing Nolan's tummy.

Do any of you have a pattern for perfitted's this is a per fold made into a fitted? Last year I got a Kam snap press so I am itching to put snaps on something.

2 comments:

Shalisa said...

Seriously you have a snap press? I'll be RIGHT down! :) I made Maddie a stash of diapers and didn't want to spend all that money on a press so got a hammer method one, which works beautifully,just not as fast :)

So, I use the mama bird free diaper pattern. http://www.geocities.com/rew4birth/Diapers.html And I altered it JUST a tad for my own style of all in one. Personally it worked great, and Maddie still wears them for naps. I also found them an absolute cinch to sew. I used flannel and stretch terry and polarfleece for the all in ones. And they've held up well. I serged them togehter and they've lasted about a year, and still going strong. I think I bought my supplies from diaperfabric or something like that.

I really like the prorap all in ones we have in the newborn size. They don't come in cute colors but are a total workhorse and easy to care for. I'd buy more and they are snaps. We have one Haute Pocket with the snaps, I was sure I wouldn't like bumgenius because of the aplix. I was wrong. And I"m not a huge fan of the Haute, but I would love it IF Maddie had a bigger tummy. It's a one size and she was always on the smallest tummy snap setting, and the wings always fell out and was just bulky. So, it's one to think about, but also to be aware of. It gets rave reviews though. What I did love though, was my Thirsties. Great diaper. Bulky, but not overly so like the motherease. Have you seen the new Bummis brites? Those are adorable and have been perfected with gussets! Yeah!

Shalisa said...

Have you seen these ? Cute. Also, I just checked and Haute pockets with snaps has had a redo since I bought and they look better. So I'd for sure check them out.