Tuesday, March 11, 2008

travel plans with a little rambling.

March 26-29 or 30th Seattle and Shelton Washington. I booked our hotel for Seattle we are checking out Saturday. Then heading down to visit in Shelton we might stay the night not sure just yet. I would like to see Kristi, Justin and the boys maybe we could go to church Sunday. We will have to see how Nolan is doing that and if the Smiths really want to host us. I know Ryan and Shalisa said we can come I just don't want to get in the way. Yes I am funny that way :)
Then April 24th-27 Nolan and I are going to Californian to see my Dads side of the family. We are meeting my mom down there so that should be fun. I am hoping to hit up Disney since it has been 3 years since my last visit.

September 17th - ? New England none of this is set in stone just yet. Brian has gotten the ok from work. He is off Sep 5th to Nov 3rd ahhhh that is so crazy to write.

I love Intel they sure have treated us great. Granted I do bitch about him working crazy amounts of over time.

For those of you that sew where do you buy your fabric? I want to make some wipes for a baby shower gift. I am on the hunt for a cute girlish print. Joannes is not cutting it right now for me. I have some Amy Butler coming in a few months thank you coop.
Oh I found bamboo fabric here in town it is so soft. Sadly they didn't have bamboo velour. I did get some Organic cotton Velour which is really soft also. I have a fabric problem the office has a over flow of it right now. I need to work on some projects so I can feel better about buying more.

1 comment:

bazanna said...

i haven't been to the mill end store in a few years, i'd probably try looking there. also sue used to like to get fabric at jantzen, i have no idea if they are even still open???

the vaca plans sound FAB i am jealous!

mom sounded so tickled when she told me about your visit the other day, she really really really enjoyed herself.